Hi Nickel casting duly coated with Amorphous powder coating can withstand in 1100 – 1200 Deg. C temperature, high abrasion and corrosion Imco make Dip tubes have a crucial influence on the separation efficiency of a cyclone. Especially the design of a lower stage dip tube requires know-how and expertise in order to achieve a low pressure drop of the cyclone by retaining the best possible separation efficiency (to avoid too high dust circulation). The material choice is of great importance due to high operating temperatures, abrasive material and often existing chemical conditions. The cyclone dip tube length and diameter are naturally the most important design factors. In detailed calculations and experienced engineering are essential to find the optimized solution. Besides, a sliding suspension of the cyclone dip tube is recommendable to stay away from heat distortion of the cyclone dip tube and possible harm, the two of which would prompt higher pressing factor drop and helpless division. A Imco’s dip tube is fabricated in independent warmth distorted fragments. Most elevated separation effectiveness, simple and fast gathering and installation just as long strength are the fundamental attributes.
IMCO Solution and advantages
- High temperature resistance: dip tube is used as the main raw material, high temperature can reach more than 1500 °C .
- Good wear resistance: it has a good wear resistance and anti-flushing property.
- Corrosion resistance: the product's chemical performance is stable under high temperature , it won’t react with a variety of complex gases such as acid and alkali elements, so corrosion resistance is superior.
- Anti-crust: without reacting with cement raw materials or any acid and alkali components, no adherence and no surface crusting.
- Light weight: the weight is only heat-resistant.
- Construction convenience: the design with easy installation reduces the labor intensity of workers, also it reduces the shutdown and maintenance time and improves production efficiency.