Grate bars/ grizzly bars
Hot sinter coke at a temperature of 700-900°C is one of the most erosive materials leading to hot scaling wear in such high temperature conditions resulting in high oxidation & high creeping flex. In Steel industries grizzly bars assemble in sinter coke plants which is early wear and tear due to red hot sinter falling from height resulting in heavy impact, abrasion and high oxidation. Conventionally, in sinter coke plants the grizzly bars are casted in one piece hardfacing with high abrasion resistant welding on the working area. The wear occurs repeatedly on this working area thus leading to continued hardfacing process & frequently needs to change the grizzly bars from time to time. Ultimately leading to high cost & downtime losses.
IMCO Alloys now offers the unchallenged durability, performance versatility and cost effectiveness in Grizzly Bar applications.
Red hot sinter falls from the height of 1 mtr. which creates Impact, Abrasion, High temperature oxidation.
- Replaceable Zuper Tip enriched with high temperature Metal Matrix Composites Ceramic (MMCC) on any Grizzly Bar base body. Assembly with replaceable high tensile bolt on arrangement.
- The efficiency & performance life increases.
- Easy of replacement.
- The embedded carbides have a minimum hardness of 770Hv and contain carbides upto 1500 11%.
- Highly cost effective solution.
- Reduces down time losses.