MODERN ELECTRONIC WARFARE SYSTEMS ZUPER-N
A drone loaded with bombs
In the modern world, drones are no longer considered to be mere toys. They are proved to be catalysts as they can attack the crucial areas of the country with the help of smart bombs.
Modern Electronic warfare systems Zuper-N are tactical warfare systems assembled produced by IMCO Alloys to neutralize aerial threats such as UAVs and Drones. Zuper N capabilities include drone detection, tracking & neutralization of threats through jamming the drone communication with its host.
Main components of Modern electronic war-fare systems Zuper N
- Direction finder
- Command and control software
- Early Threat Detection
- High probability of detection of threats
- Modular design in radiated power distributed within a single module,
- Operation console of the system has a unified WEB interface (thin client) and allows the simultaneous work of several operators
- Defense Areas Oil and gas plant installations
- Airports Areas
- Important national properties and installations.
Oil Gas Plant
Setting up on sites of critical infrastructure (airport, nuclear power plant, hazardous materials storage, headquarters, etc.)
Direction finder and jammer installed in a crucial area.
Jammer was installed in the forest.
- Mobile installation
- Fixed installation
- Deployable installation
Other Mobile Applications
Modular design - easy transport in a compact container
Installing the system on a vehicle with the possibility of use in movement and on stops
Systems installed in the vehicle