Zuper Tear Drop Technology
IMCO Alloys PVT LTD has led the way in developing solutions in different kinds of wear and tear in sugar industry in india and abroad. This has continuously engaged in where new technology has been provided to sugar industry giving enormous cost saving and global solutions to different wear problems.
Zuper tear drop technology is introduced by IMCO Alloys Pvt Ltd. This is a very unique welding technology of rebuilding of rollors which look like a “Cycle sprocket gear” geometry and which helps to drag the cane inside & Crush maximum, shredding the juices laterally at minimum consumed power. The Zuper tear drop technology gives you an uninterrupted crushing for a minimum of 8-10 lac tons of cane crushing. This technology also reduced the wear and tear on grey cast iron shell and also reduces heat stresses due to continues arching frequently. Customers around the world are very satisfied with this geometry and this technique has resulted in the increase of crushing efficiency by almost 3-4 times.
IMCO alloys team of expert technicians have been trained to undertake such work on site at our site or at our works in Mumbai. IMCO alloys is equipped not only in welding such rollers but also manufacturing such casting, re-shelling of complete new roller along with the shaft machining, in a state-of-the art brand new facility in MIDC- Ambernath, Mumbai and such a jobs are undertaken with technical knowhow. IMCO alloys also provides a complete shell with machining, shrink fitting and shaft fitment along with reconditioning at your doorstep.
- Reducing the diameter of roller by making an under cut.
- Developing a dot matrix on the teeth of roller with arching electrode
- GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE of up to 6,00,000 -8,00,000 Tons of Cane Crushing
- Less Slippage
- Enhanced and better gripping
- Arching NOT required, hence NO inventory carrying cost
- Undercutting of the roller NOT required every year
- Regrooving NOT required every year Better crushing efficiency due to enhanced gripping I Extended roller life due to no undercutting and regrooving Less Damage to roller teeth due to foreign material impact
- Reduce Downtime on roller maintenance I Cost Effective compared to Arching
- Last but not the least... Could SAVE ONE RESHELLING Cost