Fibrizers are used for shredding of sugarcane into fibers and open cells to enable prepared cane to be crushed in between the rollers of the mills to extract juices
- Hammers with replaceable tips
- Three / four arms type integral specially designed rotor discs eliminate failure against shocks
- Hammer shanks of fixed type leveller tenoned into machined pockets and fastened with high tensils bolts reassured a close fit, and eliminate shear. Swing hammers are hinged on axles with bush bearing. Hammers are staggered to cover entire rotor width.
- Rotor supported in generously designed heavy duty bearings, housed in solid cast steel bearing blocks with water cooling jacket.
- Oil mist or circulating oil lubrication for bearing.
- Anvil of pocketed construction, hard faced to 500 BHN for improved and uniform cane preparation
- Floating flap provided over feed cane blanket achieves effective air seal and reduces excessive windling and consequently reduces noise, loss of sugar through mist formation and saves power
- Swing Diameter : 1830 mm to 2200 mm
- Width: 500mm to 2600 mm
- Speed: 750-1000rpm